When you think of the word “pharmacy” you might associate it with other businesses like big box stores, grocery stores, or maybe a mini convenience store.
Maybe you feel….
- Like a number to your pharmacy
- Rushed when you really need to talk to your pharmacist about one of your medications
- Annoyed that a pharmacy doesn’t have a certain medication your doctor prescribed
- Like you can’t seem to find a place to find things you need like crutches, a wheelchair, or other home medical equipment
You know a pharmacy shouldn’t make you feel like this. All you want is a pharmacy that focuses on you.
- A pharmacy known for individualized customer service
- A pharmacist who will make time to help you understand your medications and any potential interactions
- A pharmacy that provides a complete range of products, even hard-to-find items
- A pharmacy that has home healthcare products in the store and experts to help you live your best life
Lacey Drug’s can provide these services and so much more!
Lacey Drug Company has proudly served our community since 1895. Our main location in Acworth is one of the oldest continuously operating pharmacies in Cobb County and possibly the oldest in Georgia.Our family-owned independent pharmacy has grown from a small neighborhood drugstore to a modern full service health care provider. We may have grown, but we haven’t forgotten our neighborhood values. At Lacey Drug Company you are not only our patient, but you are also our friend.