Lacey’s LTC Pharmacy specializes in providing pharmacy services to residents of assisted living facilities, personal care homes and hospices throughout Cobb and the surrounding counties in Northwest Georgia. We provide medical dispensing and delivery services Monday – Saturday as well as after hours if needed.
We understand that urgent situations can arise that need to be addressed immediately. For this reason, we have an on-call pharmacist available 24/7/365.
It is important to know that every person who entrusts us with their medication, or their family member’s medical needs is taken care of as if they were a member of our extended family.
Residents and Resident’s Families
When it comes to choosing a pharmacy to take care of your or your loved one’s medications it can be a little scary. Things you want to consider when choosing a pharmacy are:
- Personalized attention to your or your family members needs
- Preventative care
Lacey’s can help you with all of this and more. We understand your concerns and want to provide peace of mind that you and your loved one’s medical needs are our top priority.
Personalized attention to our patient’s needs
Lacey’s knowledgeable staff will take time with you, your family member or authorized caregiver to discuss medications, medication packaging, possible interactions and items affecting you and your loved one’s health and well-being.
We are an independently owned family pharmacy that has been in the community for over 120-years. We have done this by treating our customers like family and by looking for ways to decrease our patients medication costs. Did you know that a 2018 Consumer Reports study found that most independent pharmacies actually save you money?
If you have any questions about the cost of your medication or how to save money with your medication, talk to our pharmacists or our billing specialists to see how we can help you!
Lacey’s wants to help make your experience with us as easy as possible. We can deliver your medications or home medical equipment to your facility.
Additionally, we work together with the Assisted Living Facility, families, and doctors.
Preventative Care Services
We are proactive in helping you or your loved one avoid getting sick.
Did you know that according to the CDC, over 60 percent of those hospitalized for the seasonal flu occur in those 65 and older?
Every year Lacey’s makes it a point to work with our Assisted Living Facilities, our Senior Living Communities, and places outside the community to provide flu vaccines to protect our elderly patients. We have experienced and certified professionals on staff to administer the vaccinations.
Lacey Drug Company provides a complete package of pharmacy services for our facilities, including intravenous products, pharmaceutical compounds and durable medical equipment.
Our LTC pharmacists become part of the senior living community’s professional team. We provide special packaging systems that help facility personnel get medications to residents accurately and efficiently. Our three primary packaging systems are:
- OPUS – a single drug cassette system available for use in 14 or 30-day med cycles.
- Medicine-On-Time – a multidose blister card that holds up to 6 medications for cycles up to 31 days
- Bingo – a single dose card system that can hold up to 31 doses. Good for “order on demand” situations
- Medication carts are available for each packaging system and are provided to the facilities based on patient population
If you are still trying to decide if Lacey’s LTC Pharmacy is right for your facility, please consider the following additional services:
- Electronic medication administration record provided to our facilities. This helps keep our pharmacists and facility staff all on the same page so that our patients remain safe and healthy.
- Quarterly medication inspections at your facility to assist with regulatory compliance
- Quarterly drug regimen reviews to even further ensure our patients’ safety
- Annual flu vaccine provision
- Repackaging services for residents with mandatory mail order or closed HMO pharmacy insurance
- Medical supplies and equipment available
- Incontinence product ordering program
- Lacey’s works to obtain refills from doctors so the facility doesn’t have to.
- Monthly medications refills at routinely scheduled intervals and delivered 3 business days before each new cycle
- Training program for CMAs offered
Lacey’s mission is to provide pharmacy services accurately, efficiently and cost-effectively. We work to provide the best pharmacy care and customer service to every resident every time.